I'm trying to set my mind free
[html]
(268) It's alright, I just thought you forgot about me :/

Tyko could hear the faint footsteps of Abella behind him, but his mind focused on the good-looking woman before him. He couldn’t help but smirk as he caught on to the woman’s games. ”If you were from Inferni I would think of you as noble. Inferni has helped me once.” He held no judgment against them, and had no reason to. Even though the coyotes seemed to be sure that he was going to slaughter them whenever they turned their backs, he wouldn’t have. And the fact that they had helped them in the end only gave them more points in his eyes.

Tyko’s smirk grew into a big smile, and he chuckled lightly. ”Well, Ms. Eris, if you are uncomfortable with answering my question, then don’t. Just like with age.” He moved his arms from being highly crossed on his chest to a more relaxed crossed, somewhere between his chest and midsection. ”Well, if it’ll make you feel more comfortable, I will tell you why I’m interested – I am a loner, and I’m looking into somewhere to take permanent residency.” His smile still remained lightly on his lips, ”And you, my dear, seem to come from a well-leaded pack. I can tell.” Which was lie, he couldn’t tell. He just wanted to coax the answer out of her, in a nice, pleasant way so that he didn’t scare her off. Though, something about her seemed to draw him in – maybe it was her demeanor. He liked it. He wondered if where she came from there were more like her… He hoped he would learn of this place.

<style>
.tykoskull { background-image:url(http://i48.tinypic.com/2w2o7xj.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top center; background-color:#000000; width:520px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:300px 0px 10px 0px; color:#ffffff; font-family:"times new roman", times, serif; font-size:13px; line-height:18px; border:2px solid #000000; border-radius:15px;}
.tykoskull b {color:#ffffff; text-shadow: 0 0 .3em #490aa4, 0 0 .3em #490aa4, 0 0 .3em #490aa4; }
.tykoskull p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.tykoskull p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread