I'm trying to set my mind free
[html]

Nope, just had a spate of IRL troubles followed by a period where the troubles made me really really really not feel like posting. ;__; I had posted in Player Updates about it, but I don't expect everyone's seen that; no worries! I also did get your PM, but am waiting on Mel, who has also been slow lately... D:

Eris is by Savannah!

The dark-hued woman's head swiveled at this, surprised by the response. One brow arched upward, chartreuse eyes blinking rapidly a few times. She made no immediate response, but the coal-hued woman listened intently, both ears listened. She had forgotten all about the coyote girl; her master or owner or protector, whatever he was to the girl, was more interesting. She was only a small thing, but there was strength in this one's limbs -- and perhaps loyalty. Her smile brightened steadily as Tyko spoke, enjoying what she was hearing more and more.

Some might have said Eris owed loyalty to Inferni; she had been a member there, once upon a time. It was so distant, the woman could hardly remember. But she did remember how she'd felt, her reason for departing. Unappreciated was an understatement. Still -- perhaps it had changed in the time since. Though she was not so frequent a traveler to the neighboring pack's borders, even she could smell the difference. Ezekiel was gone and replaced by some stranger, some unrecognized scents Eris did not wish to bother with.

Oh, my, she said when he'd finished. You've cornered me. Well-played and good game. Her head dipped forward just a few inches in conceding defeat, but the devilish sort of smile was still on her muzzle. Do you know of Salsola? Or, more appropriately -- do you know of strength and secrecy? Surely one such as yourself is capable of surviving -- no, exceeding -- the... strict requirements for membership.

<style>
@import url('http://sleepyglow.net/rp/post.css');
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread