I'm trying to set my mind free
[html]

--

Eris is by Alaine!

Eris was, after all, supposed to be a recruiter: and now that she was no longer Auxiliary, it was not her job to accept or decline any of them. She had no input any longer, and therefore felt absolved of any issues arising from Salsolian newcomers -- though she would have been quick to brag of her achievement in attracting a successful one. Such was the dissonance in her mind, evident in all she did and yet completely beyond her own notice. She nodded a small nod as the dark-hued man spoke, allowing her own smile to show. She was pleased with herself, and pleased with him -- more so than she would have been with another Molcaxitl.

Strength, secrecy, loyalty. That's the minimum of what you ought to know. You're all of the above -- what challenge, again? The dark-hued woman hoped, in fact, the male would find little challenge in Salsola -- as long as she could remember, the balance of gender had been severely skewed toward women. Eris, for one, did not believe in the weakness of her own sex -- but she appreciated balance, all the same. You'd have to bring a gift to our borders -- one worthy of my daughter, our leader. She could not even say with certainty what it was Salvia might like, but she knew her pack's desires. Useful things, or pretty things. Pretty and useful is wonderful. She thought of the knife given by Alessandra -- departed or not, the gift was still lovely.

<style>
@import url('http://sleepyglow.net/rp/post.css');
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread