[MaMa] Still my body aches
[html]

WC:212+ - I assumed this was present day but wasn't sure where they were. I was also vague about when they met and how long they'd been mates and such. And don't mind Aranck. He's just a crotchety old fart Big Grin

Aranck never thought that he'd actually have a mate. It wasn’t even that he disliked women but more that between being busy back in the Great Tribe and getting older, that he eventually figured that he'd never take a mate. So it was rather surprising to him when Mew caught his eye. He of course tried to deny his attraction to her but found that it was rather useless to try and deny them. So he eventually asked her to be his mate and she miraculously said yes. What did that say about him? He wasn’t sure what it said. Maybe he was getting soft or going senile. Yes that was the reason. He was slowly descending into madness.

His bones were aching like they did often and he rubbed his hands hoping that would help somehow. Not that it would. He should know, he used to be a master Priest back in the Great Tribe. His mate was in her lupus form and he swore softly in AniWayan, mostly about women and their bewitching ways. Of course he didn’t actually mean. He was just a crotchety old man and truly was fond of her. That didn't stop him from simply giving her a grunt in response to her saying his name.

Code by Kitty, Table by Sammiie & photo by Rezmutt@flickr

<style>
.Aranack1 .ooc {font-size:10px; font-style:italic;}
.Aranack1 p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.Aranack1 b {font-family:verdana; color:#fbc567; text-shadow:#fbc565 0px 0px 1px; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.Aranack1 {background-color:#004e93; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i45.tinypic.com/4ux4p0.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 230px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:8px; }
.Aranack1-border {width: 500px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:8px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:500px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread