[M] Sins seem to be all I'm good at writing
[html]
WARNING: This thread contains material exceeding the general board rating of PG-13. It may contain very strong language, drug usage, graphic violence, or graphic sexual content. Reader discretion is advised.

ooc text. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.

Amaranth Catori

Her mother was gone and too was most her sanity it seemed. It seemed as though losing her mother had ruined her more then she thought it would. She had started to heal and she had started to heal the rift she had placed between the delicate Catori and herself.

Amaranth moved to the family home where her youngest siblings were born. Where she had laid on her stomach and allowed Liam to burn her flesh. She didn't want to think of the damage done to her body. She had allowed it. She had begged him to harm her to make her bleed for not finding her sooner. Was this how her mother had felt after she had found the girl after Haku had gotten her?

Amaranth moved into a room smelling her step father. A rabbit in her hand. She promised her mother to make sure they're king stayed well. She knew like all of them that he too had fallen apart a bit. Vigilante She spoke her voice soft as she moved in. I brought you food. Our king needs to eat and stay well. She spoke moving to sit next to him holding the rabbit.

<style>
.hb-b02 p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.hb-b02 b {color:#FFE8A2;}
.hb-b02-b {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;}
.hb-b02-charname {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#F0DAA9; text-shadow:#1C0A00 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:20px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.hb-b02-separator {text-align:center; margin:2px 0px; background-image:url(http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... /Piano.png); height:193px; border-width:1px; border-size:1px; border-style: solid none; border-color:#694E41;}
.hb-b02-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.hb-b02 {background-color:#694E41; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #694E41; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:12px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread