[M] Sins seem to be all I'm good at writing
[html]
if I remember right, they're supposed to have a tiff of some small sort that ends with him getting a little itty bit aggressive? Correct me if I'm wrong! And poor vigibutt, I really get what you're feeling...

Days, it had been. Only a few, of course, but it could have been many. It could have been weeks, or months, or even years. The dog King had only moved from the bed once, to bring his mate's body to a better place, where he knew she would have wanted to rest. Since then, he had been a massive, listless creature, silent and sullen. He felt as if his whole being had been beaten, left raw and bloody on the ground for the world to pick t, destroy over time until he, too, was gone.

Dark face turned warily to look at the door, eyes once of the finest jade seeing not really her, but through her. Liam, Amaranth, Kable, Skoll, Hati, Charlotte... They had all been in and out of this room in the past few days to check on him, to encourage him to thrive, but he could hardly muster up the energy to list his head fully when they came. Darkly, his thoughts turned to Noah and he wanted to bare his teeth and growl at his absent son for doing this to his mother, for not seeing her before she died.

"I do not wish to eat," he muttered darkly, turning away from her slowly and resting his head on his paws, eyes closing with a slight flutter of lashes.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread