Man Amplifier
[html]

Hope it gets fixed soon <3

The Russian heiress watched, her genuine beam still in its place on her muzzle, as Edgar felt the Clydesdale's soft face, and her tail gently swayed back and forth. Dmitrii gave a whicker of approval as Edgar petted him, his own tail swishing, and he stamped at the ground. Vlad laughed at this, and gave her fellow Luperci a look that said Dmitrii's behavior was normal—in case the Spaniel became unnerved by his actions. She never liked her friends to be afraid of her or her companions, after all, as she saw such a strong feeling towards another undesirable. Fear, though it was respect in itself, was a negative feeling rather than the positive feeling true respect was. She didn't enjoy being feared at all.

The white and red man held out a crumbly pastry for her four-legged friend, and gratefully Dmitrii neighed and bit the cookie with his flat teeth, taking it from him. He chewed and swallowed it quickly, raising his head as a form of thanks, and began to stomp anxiously in the sand of the shore they were in. Vladislava knew very well what this sort of eagerness from him meant, and with a reassuring grin to her horse, she turned back to Edgar. He already had another note ready for her, and after reading it, she wrote back her answer. The name itself possesses a great amount of history, my friend. She paused, flexing out her wrist before going on. I shall inform you more about myself in due time, do not worry. But first—she signaled to Dmitrii again—he is rather excited. It is necessary to release such pent-up energy. Would you like to ride with me for a moment, just to tire him out? The smile on her face was simply irresistible. She hoped Edgar would agree to ride with her, even if for just a second or two, until Dmitrii was calmer again. Though it was also a stall to give her time to collect her thoughts for how to inform him about herself, she wanted to really form a strong bond with this male. He was unique, he was mysterious. And above all, he was her friend. Friends were worth everything, and Vlad cherished her peers just as much as she loved her family. Friends were all she had now.

<style>
.cloudguilt .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.cloudguilt p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.cloudguilt b {color:#355A7F; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.cloudguilt {background-color:#81ADDB; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... /table.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:230px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0px auto; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; }
.cloudguilt .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #9ECBF7; margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread