Man Amplifier
[html]

Aw. ;c Oh, well. And yeah, I was actually wondering about that! It's like my table looks like yours when you have the latest post, and then vice versa when I have the latest post. ... If that makes since. It's all rather strange, isn't it? :3

Another message scrawled out for her was soon presented, and she blinked at it. Edgar soon added his reasoning behind his hesitation, and she nodded to him in understanding. He hadn't been the first to be a bit reluctant to be near Dmitrii—ironically another Russian she had met some time before seemed uneasy near her Clydesdale, but after some reassuring from the female, he rode out his unease. Vladi understood well that some people just weren't comfortable around equine, but she was determined to prove that Dmitrii wasn't like the scary, frightening creatures they saw him as at first.

She watched her friend climb aboard her horse, a stifled laughter escaping her slightly parted lips as she grinned. He had mounted the stallion strangely, and by the way he managed to get up on the saddle, the heiress couldn't help but giggle at him. With much more grace and swiftness she swung her leg over Dmitrii, and looked over her shoulders at the male. She glanced down at the notepad he was holding and, after taking both the paper and pencil, jotted down a quick sidenote: For your own well-being, I encourage you to hold on tightly. By this she obviously meant holding onto her, and she assumed he'd get the picture before her steed began running too fast. Turning forward again she snapped the reigns, and Dmitrii set off. He started slow, neighing and snorting, but gradually he built up speed, and the moment Vladislava clicked at his ropes to increase his speed into a fast-paced gallop, his steps became all the more thunderous. He was going much, much quicker now, speeding down the shoreline, and Vladi just hoped the intensity of the situation wouldn't scare Edgar any.

<style>
.cloudguilt .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.cloudguilt p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.cloudguilt b {color:#355A7F; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.cloudguilt {background-color:#81ADDB; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... /table.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:230px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0px auto; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; }
.cloudguilt .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #9ECBF7; margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread