Man Amplifier
[html]
http://i.imgur.com/GNZWJ.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;">
http://i40.tinypic.com/jrqkvp.png); background-repeat:repeat; padding:15px">

ooc: *sprinkles seeds of love*

He was quite surprised by how much the woman had written, the dog read it very slowly so that he could remember every part of it. For some reason, he felt as if there was something new between them, he was too afraid to name what it was yet. Edgar placed a hand on hers', nodding in sympathy for being apart from family. Although he wasn't loved by his family, not including his mother who loved him dearly, he still missed them too and would often cry about them late at night at the thought of some of them having died already. Hesitantly, he wrote out his reply for her; it was difficult to explain everything that went on, it brought pain to his heart. The luperci figured that he and this woman would know eachother for a long while so he wrote it all down. I understand what it's like to miss someone, I get that all the time. I'm sorry to turn the conversation back to me, but since you've told me so much I've figured that I really have to. I was born in a place called Paris, Illinois. My family and relatives and I lived in this old, abandoned barn. A lot of my family and relatives I lived with would mate with their own cousins, children, grandparents, nieces, nephews and whatever other kind of relationship out there. It was really disgusting and it had caused a lot of them to have birth defects, I'm obviously one of them. Now my own father was the uncle of my mother; he was 10 and she was 1 at the time I was born. None of my family knew I was deaf, they thought I had a learning disorder like my brother so they treated me poorly and just taught me to hunt. There was this wolf though that had come to trade with my family a lot and he was the one who had taught me to write, draw and even cook. My father ended up killing that wolf though, as well as my mother. I saw both of them die right in front of me. The reason I'm on my own now is because a huge pack of coyotes took over my family's territory and my family abandoned me. The luperci's eyes dimmed with sadness as his grip loosened on the pen. He handed both the notepad and his pen to Vladislava for her to read. He hadn't told anyone else this much in a long while, it felt nice to let it all out. He looked to the pale-eyed woman, leaning in a bit more closer. He finally figured what that new feeling was he had devolped for her; it was love.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread