Man Amplifier
[html]

Ahaha so much fluff is clouding my kind from this. :3

Edgar offered her a gentle smile before writing down his responce to her words, and at his sentence on the paper, she gave him a slight nod. Though he said it was alright and she didn't have to apologize for his loss, she felt like she needed to. He was her friend, after all, and she wanted to be as supportive as she could. Even if his past wasn't affecting his current life as much as it would to some, Vladislava would try and be there for him.

She could tell his paw had slid closer to hers, but she didn't take this gesture as much. The heiress was oblivious to whatever Edgar was feeling, so she really didn't show any feelings toward his actions. Not that her unknowingness was rude in the slightest, but it was just what it said on the tin—unknowingness. The Russian soon turned her attention toward the new note he wrote for her, and with a soft smile, she took the pen and paper and jotted down her responce. It is, it read, It is very beautiful, indeed. I find mornings like these even better when I have someone to share them with. Vladi looked up to Edgar again, her smile widening, then back to the sky. A cool breeze from the sea soon blew through her fur and she shivered, but she didn't break her gaze from the cottony clouds and pearly skies.

<style>
.cloudguilt .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.cloudguilt p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.cloudguilt b {color:#355A7F; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.cloudguilt {background-color:#81ADDB; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... /table.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:230px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0px auto; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; }
.cloudguilt .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #9ECBF7; margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread