Back from Bliss
[html]
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/ ... lity_1.png); background-color:#b69062; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; padding-right:0px; padding-top: 285px; border-radius:15px; -moz-border-radius:15px; -webkit-border-radius:15px; border-bottom-left-radius:15px; border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px;">

ooc:

...then came the voice of misdirection. The attempt to detour the matter from the dark male and his acts in question to another no doubt sitting upon his throne of rock and soil smiling contently at the work and drama his words manifested. And as thoughts turned to him, the Nomad came again to the defense of her brethren. Lips reared further back and tail bristling in anger at the slanderous tone taken against him. Deceitful...

"You have no right to call him that," she seethed. "Or are you going to say that he is wrong... that he has lied to me for the sake of making you something you are not? I have known him from the earlier moments of my life, and never has he lied to me." Her eyes were glowing with fury, twin liquid pools of heated gold as they swam across the contours of the dark visage, seeking every crack, every imperfection that was the tell of his own deceit.

Her back remained pressed against the stone acting as a brace to keep herself erect though she felt the desire to fold into herself and snuff out her existence from this bitter twist of life. If only for a moment, to delve in a lie and believe that all was well again. But such a lie was far from reach. Only the true, naked, bitter reality before her was within her mind's grasp. And when it came down to her... her sin in the drama that was her life with Jaden, she would not turn her head away in shame or modesty. Rather, she would turn her fire-lit eyes to her beloved and let the truth pass between amber and blue. "I reclaimed my right as a Nomad... a child of a Shepard and heir to a great Family. I stepped back toward the path I had begun after straying so far away. And... " she raised her head back. "I have taken the steps to solidify the future of this Family so they are not alone in these days to come..."

347 words.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread