Back from Bliss
[html]
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/ ... lity_1.png); background-color:#b69062; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; padding-right:0px; padding-top: 285px; border-radius:15px; -moz-border-radius:15px; -webkit-border-radius:15px; border-bottom-left-radius:15px; border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px;">

ooc:

'Wrong'. Spoken as an undeniable definite, the female literally flinched as the word was used against her so strongly. The passion of the word alone made her question if this was so. She was silent, looking up into impassioned azure eyes as her proclaimed her wrong and carried on in his defense. Desperately, she wanted to believe she was at fault for her assumptions, but it was her known confidence in X'ies that kept her from accepting his words wholeheartedly.

Her anger ebbed away as the impact of his words settled. Unrivalled gullibility allowed her heart to open to him...accept them as she reached out to take them wholly. Her actions with X'ies could not be undone nor would she be for forgiveness from them. But perhaps they could rebuild...start again. And leave the complicated mess by the wayside to be gone and forgotten. Truly... she wanted this to be. But such a desire lasted only as long as the illusion of him free from crime was maintained. Perhaps unknowingly, he spoke of his 'mistake'...

"YOU DID LIE TO ME!!!" The valve of control had broken. Blood tinged the air as the fangs within her tightening grip pierced through the weathered pads of her paws into flesh. "I am wrong? I am wrong!? He has told me the truth! The truth you yourself have admitted! You would fuck with a dog and seek to conceal it then claim it was not true THEN admit it as a mistake!" Her grip of the necklace increased as wide eyes held fast to his own. "And you...you know nothing of a Nomad's strength. Or of their 'love'. I have learned on this land that 'love' is fickle and has many meanings when it should only be ONE! Love is a disease that weakens the heart and clouds reason so that the sickness infects others and brings them down! That is the 'love' the collective wanted to keep us away from. That warping thing that cripples all... Because a Nomad's love is stronger than that..."

As she spoke of her family, she began to calm but the hurt and rage remained alight in her eyes. "It is a bond... soundless...wordless. It passes from one family to another and each member within. It is known, but never acknowledged because a word weakens its strength. It stays with one across the lands and never wavers despite distance. It keeps a Nomad's mind toward home, and compels them to hold fast to its practices and permit others to see its greatness. It is why there are UnSpoken; so that no sinner is exiled but reminded of that love from the family so they may aspire to be a part of that bond again. It is that bond that makes the Nomads so strong Jaden. A bond that is woven with truth, confidence and trust.... not withholding or deception to spare one's feelings." Her gaze trailed down to his lowered muzzle, allowing for a pause to let these words sink in and be heard. It was in this pause that the Nomad felt herself trembling where she sat, no longer able to use boulder as support. Her form was hunched with arms drawn into her lap. Her grip on the trinket was still firm, but the pain had dulled her sense and the blood no longer stained her nose.

But she inhaled deeply and continued. "That bond is what makes us strong, Jaden. It is what solidifies the Family. There is but one bond... one love what I wanted to share with this family...with you... but perhaps for you, it was not enough. But..." She leaned into him, gently placing the length of her muzzle against his own as if portraying the truth of her words by touch alone. "That love that you cherish... that the Nomads could call me wrong for, is the reason I have not walked away. Why we speak like this... why I tell you how I feel... and why I beg that you will come to understand."

674 words.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread