Back from Bliss
[html]
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/ ... lity_1.png); background-color:#b69062; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; padding-right:0px; padding-top: 285px; border-radius:15px; -moz-border-radius:15px; -webkit-border-radius:15px; border-bottom-left-radius:15px; border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px;">

ooc:

"...I expect you to act as your position dictates."

She had grown tired of catering to the soft ego of the male. In the span of the conversation, she had truly become exhausted with trying to aid in his understanding. The principle with X'ies was simple, yet for petty reasons he refused to acknowledge them and refused to see that it was his soft demeanor, his lack of claiming to his rank's namesake and rite that led to where they stood now. Her actions had been selfish... but her instinct had guided her. It was the civilized mentality that let her love and let her reason. But it was the instinct that forced itself to the surface and renounced her care for this argument.

The hurt faded from her muzzle and eyes were void of sorrow. She looked upon his face not as a broken female seeking understanding, but as a predator baring down upon its prey, enlightening the doomed of its inevitable fate. What would come to pass was no longer optional, but a fact she would see come to light.

"I expect you to earn your place. If you would continue to be the Issum of Sangi'lak, then you must embrace that you will be contested. That you will not be respected outright. Who are you but a wolf claiming to a title of respect when you have done nothing to earn it back? You helped make this Family, and you helped guide its direction... but do not for a second believe that that is the end of your struggle. To bask in that bit of accomplishment is foolish. You will be questioned...you will be challenged. You will be corrected and you will be COMMANDED, and your actions during those moments will dictate your place in the eyes of this Family."

And then she turned from him displaying her cheek in a form of dismissal as her body was too weak to turn itself fully. "I cannot respect a male that would cling to an instance of disrespect rather than solidify his place in favor of a childish grudge. I will not let this Family be lead by weakness."

361 words.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread