[J] I'm on a loose train now
[html]
<style>
#ulilohi {width:85%; margin:10px auto; border:0; font-family: arial, sans-serif;}
#ulilohi p {padding:0; text-indent:0;}
#ulilohi p.wc {text-align:right;}
#ulilohi img {float: right; margin: 0 0 15px 15px; max-height: 300px;}
#ulilohi .ooc {font-style: italic;}
#ulilohi .ooc::before {content: "OOC: ";}
</style>

Looks fine to me :3

She rose from her icy dip in the water. Well, icy was an exaggeration, but it was certainly not as warm as she'd like! Winter was coming, she could tell from the changes in temperature in the river. It snaked itself through the Village and she went by from time to time to sink her feet in and just sit there. This time, she was practicing writing, but it soon became boring. She was not one for all this paper and writing, like Aranck liked. The howl had interrupted her chain of thoughts and she welcomed it, bored with her own lonesome presence. Water still dripped from her hind legs as she simply left her writing things there by the bank. She did not fear losing them, really. They weren't that great.

Her brown pelt was drying, no longer dripping as she walked on well-trodden paths towards the border. She wondered if this fall and winter would be the same as last year's. Well, obviously it wouldn't be exactly the same; this fall, they would have no war and no Raven Guardians to bury. But aside from that, she wondered if they would have the same increase in strange faces arriving, hoping to make a home here. Winter was harsh; perhaps that was why they came more frequently during winter. It could be tough on a loner to care for oneself when everything was snow.

The stranger was easily spotted, and Ulilohi walked straight up to her with an arm lifted in greeting. Ulilohi was tall, broad, dominant -- there was nothing misleading in her stance. She was clearly one of those who claimed this land as their come, and the stranger was not. Or, at least, that was the general message. Despite the dominant posture, a hospitable smile played on Ulilohi's lips. "Unalihelitseti, stranger. I am Ulilohi Ehn, head councilwoman of AniWaya, who live here." Her speech was heavily accented, voice deep and assertive. Still, she attempted to express that she was not hostile, and her intonation was gentle to match. "What do you seek?"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread