[J] I'm on a loose train now
OOC: Phew, thanks Smile Sorry for the wait!

IC:

Everly was no great believer in fate or destiny; if her life was going to follow any sort of path she wanted it to be one crafted by her own nimble paws. She was, however, a believer in grabbing opportunities when they presented themselves, and the opportunity to – at the very least - find out more about this place was one she couldn't pass up. As the three year old stood, letting the breeze tease at her silky fur, she wondered if what she pictured – studying the plants, scaling the trees, loping through the grass – would be her future.

Still, the young woman knew it wouldn't be up to her but to a resident of the land, so she tried to shun any expectations which tried to plant themselves in her mind. How much could she really glean from the terrain itself? It was that very musing which made her more curious. Packs weren't made of blades of grass or trees; they were made up of wolves. Wolves who would hopefully give the agile loner a warm reception.

Everly's only movements were the odd flick or swivel of an ear. The shaded wolf was near as still as a statue, but there was no hope of being more statuesque than the towering woman who came to greet her. Everly's motionless stance broke as the distance between them shrank, her head lowering, large ears pressing back in acknowledgement of the larger woman's dominance. It was difficult not to be intimidated by such a presence but her friendly manner eased some of Ev's apprehension, her dark muzzle giving a quick bob.

”Pleased to meet you, ma'am. My name's Everly Skyfall.” Her lips pulled up in a slightly hesitant smile. ”Your home is beautiful. I suppose that's what I'm looking for – a home. A beautiful one would be a bonus.”

Messages In This Thread