[J] I'm on a loose train now
[html]
<style>
#ulilohi {width:85%; margin:10px auto; border:0; font-family: arial, sans-serif;}
#ulilohi p {padding:0; text-indent:0;}
#ulilohi p.wc {text-align:right;}
#ulilohi img {float: right; margin: 0 0 15px 15px; max-height: 300px;}
#ulilohi .ooc {font-style: italic;}
#ulilohi .ooc::before {content: "OOC: ";}
</style>

Not a problem at all Big Grin
As you may have noticed, we have the hurricane going on! Even if this thread isn't finished, feel free to participate as if Everly was accepted on September 18th, post in the relevant threads (or other threads of course) as you please! Smile I know there are quite a few people planning to injure their characters, so Everly could potentially have a lot to do if you were interested in participating Big Grin

It came as no surprise that the stranger was looking for a new home. Many were, when they came here to their borders and demanded leadership's attention. They increasingly sought here as winter crept closer, which was not strange at all. A life as a loner in the cold months was a harsh one, and a cold night was more easily tolerated if one had company or someone to lie next to. The councilwoman nodded as the stranger explained. She seemed polite enough, and did not look ill. This was good, and the councilwoman smiled. Both for the stranger's behavior, as well as her compliment. It was true, their lands were beautiful. All the more reason to inquire further.

"I see. We may have space in our ranks, depending on what you can offer us. In what ways are you able to contribute to our tribe?" Skills were important. It was unlikely that a stranger would be turned away from this place regardless of what skills they possessed, but that did not mean that it was unimportant. The tall female stood quite still as she waited for an answer, all the time studying the stranger, looking for signs of deceit or ill intent. AniWaya valued hospitality above many virtues, but she would not accept another traitor. She had had her share of violence to this tribe and sought to remove her members from it as far as she could.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread