[J] I'm on a loose train now
[html]
<style>
#ulilohi {width:85%; margin:10px auto; border:0; font-family: arial, sans-serif;}
#ulilohi p {padding:0; text-indent:0;}
#ulilohi p.wc {text-align:right;}
#ulilohi img {float: right; margin: 0 0 15px 15px; max-height: 300px;}
#ulilohi .ooc {font-style: italic;}
#ulilohi .ooc::before {content: "OOC: ";}
</style>

Sweet Smile And welcome! You can continue the thread, or we can close it after your next post -- that's up to you Smile

The stranger shared without much hesitation, and Ulilohi once again listened with patience, not saying anything until she had completed her story. It wasn't a story of ease, that much was for certain. Though Everly had learned many things during her life so far, it would seem that this knowledge had not necessarily come on a silver platter, or at least hand in hand with more painful experiences. The brown female found herself nodding. She was not a stranger to other people's pain, though she had not suffered so much in her life herself. Sure, she had lost family members, to sickness and age mostly, and she had witnessed other's tragedies. But mostly, she had led a safe life, far from dramatic events like the ones Everly described. The impact of the story made its teller uncomfortable, plainly. Ulilohi would not inquire further.

"My condolences for your family." She dipped her head respectfully for those that had died. Ulilohi believed that everyone returned to this world in another form after death; not showing them her respect was both blasphemous and unwise. She was not about to dare their indignation. "Let's hope you can find the inspirations to make new memories here -- welcome to AniWaya." The Anasgayv reached out with one arm, indicating to the path which had led her here. "The village is back this way; I can show you if you will join me."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread