[p] cold shot
[html]
text goes here

White teeth flashed in a bemused smile, 'Mhm' came his verbal agreement, shadowed with humour as he sniggered and relaxed against a wall. 'Least y' get t' be a betta Gramma than ma Ma...' he pointed out, this time there was a hint of irritation and sourness in his voice. He couldn't even bring himself to think of her. She'd caused so much strife in his younger days, what with the argument with Lorenzo and her overall 'not being here ness'. He supposed that was why he'd bowed his head to his father's mateship choice rather than argue it seriously. Naturally, he'd been cautious of the idea, understand Alyssum would be no replacement. But it was worth a shot.

Things changed, and Tony bristled. 'Whatever' he mumbled, 'She's a whore, and they're bastards. Not Knights'. His voice remained level, but there was power and edge behind his voice. 'Any real siblings I have will have to come from you if they want to be accepted'. Alyssum was mated to his father, and therefore truly family, despite sharing no blood. She was as close as a mother to him as his true mother was in regards to the way he processed things. 'I don't care if she's y' friend. Y' keepin' bad company' Tony continued, 'An' ah'll say want ah want. Demoted me, I don't care. Jus' a rank. Got everythin' special to me at home'.

<style>
.irontony-text {padding:0px 10px;}
.irontony i {color:#ffffff; font-style:italic;}
.irontony b {font-weight:bold; color:#cd1111; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.2em 0.2em 0.2em #d7cb12; }
.irontony {width:500px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#34053b; background-image:url(http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac30 ... 0e1e08.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding:330px 0px 6px 0px; font-family: verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px; color:#ffffff; word-spacing:.2px; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.1px; text-align:justify; border:1px solid #34053b;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread