Thieving Rascal
[html]

WC: 322

A deep depression weighed down of the grieving mother, threatening to drown her in the dark depths of her own heart. Slowly, Hotaru had begun to realize that her self pity and sorrow were weighing down on Dalgina. The black female was only a pup, yet Hotaru had relied on Dalgina for support. No wolf should have to do that at such a tender age. Hotaru had been selfish, but she didn't know how to fix herself. Aiden and Aysun were dead. Levent was gone. Adrian had returned and was stirring up trouble again. What was Hotaru supposed to do?

The blind female had been out hunting, an activity that she hadn't done in what felt like forever. A small rabbit and a couple fish had been her prize, and provided a bland and tasteless meal. With her meal finished, Hotaru had been cleaning her muzzle in a stream when the warning howl broke through the darkness. The maven bolted upright, her ears straining as she quickly sampled the air. Her first thought was Adrian had done something. He might have attacked the pack, perhaps injured someone. Panic swarmed in her mind, but Hotaru managed to force the feeling down and let cool rational take over.

Hotaru took a brief moment to shift into her secui form before she barreled down the well worn paths to the boarder where Keldava was. Hotaru was quick to arrive at the Caravan's resting site, but the scents that greeted her were strange. With her tail and ears high, Hotaru raised her muzzle to sniff the air. "Terra?" Not again, she thought. Terra was always getting into trouble and had an incorrigible habbit of taking that which did not belong to her. Shaking her head, the Maven sat back and took a deep breath to keep her dominant composure. "Keldava, Terra, I would appreciate an explanation from the both of you. First, I would like you, Keldava to explain why you sent out a warning howl. And then I want an explanation as to why you, Terra are in d'Arte pack lands, without permission I assume."

Hotaru

<style>
.huntaru .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.huntaru-header {font-size:25px; text-align:right; padding:10px 20px; font-family:"monotype corsiva", sans-serif; color:#C70303; text-shadow:#4C2D11 0px 0px 5px;}
.huntaru p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.huntaru b {color:#C70303; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.huntaru {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... lice-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:260px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#BE6404; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:left; }
.huntaru-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread