Thieving Rascal
The warning howl alerted Terra that she had been spotted. Swiftly she found footholds in the doors of the wagon, claws digging in as she sprang up, scrambling on top of it. Now she wasn't such an easy target, perched on the roof of the colorful treasure trove and laying pretty close to the roof. Looking down she spotted a pup just around Skoll's age glaring up at her. Asked what she was doing Terra looked around, grasping for a believable lie. I spotted this wonderful object, and knew that someone was going to miss it. I was helping it to a spot where it couldn't be misplaced.

Spotting someone else coming along to interrupt her fun Terra flattened completely against the roof. Hopefully since they couldn't see her they would decide the stranger had left and leave. Except that the yearling had seen her, and knew exactly where she was. Oh well. Peeking over the edge Terra smiled, seeing Hotaru there. Hotaru! Hi! She would have said more, but Hotaru's expression made it pretty clear that she wasn't in the mood for fun and games. Shaking her head Terra kept her position on top of the wagon. Well you see, I decided to leave my pack for a bit, and travel around. It's been some time since I've been able to leave. And I got lost, at least until I spotted this beautiful wagon. Her voice was practically purring as she hugged against the colorful object. It was so pretty.

Messages In This Thread