Thieving Rascal
[html]

Told the skip was okay.

Terra's overly excited voice bombarded the blind female's ears. It was only lucky that Terra didn't go into her usual rants or tried to convince Hotaru to join some scheme. Hotaru's frown deepened as she listened to Terra's interruption. There was clear satisfaction in Terra's voice, a note Hotaru knew to always associate with misdeeds despite the fact that the coywolf's words claimed otherwise. Huffing quietly, Hotaru turned her scathing look upwards. When she spoke her words came out as a command, clear and not about to be contradicted. "Terra, I..."

Skye's scent approached quickly and Hotaru turned to face her Leader. Immediately the Maven became worried. Telling Keldalva to step down was one thing, the young female was of a much lower rank and by far younger than Hotaru. However, telling Skye to step down and forgive Terra was a totally different matter. There would be no protecting Terra from Skye's wrath if the Leader chose to see the coywolf as a threat. "Skye. This is Terra, she is a friend of mine. I assure you she isn't a threat, although it seems as if one of her jokes has gotten a little out of hand." Turning her attention back to Terra, Hotaru spoke. "Would you mind coming down?"

Hotaru

<style>
.huntaru .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.huntaru-header {font-size:25px; text-align:right; padding:10px 20px; font-family:"monotype corsiva", sans-serif; color:#C70303; text-shadow:#4C2D11 0px 0px 5px;}
.huntaru p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.huntaru b {color:#C70303; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.huntaru {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... lice-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:260px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#BE6404; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:left; }
.huntaru-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread