So I'll strum my guitar
[html]

Adrian looked up as he heard a voice just as he ended singing. That she-wolf who stood in the doorway was black as night and had various sets of accessories. Adrian noticed all the different kind of jewelry that she wore. Adrian strummed a few more chords on his guitar before turning to face her completely, "No, I'm not Hotaru. I'm Adrian." He said, noting he confused look. It was obvious that Adrian hadn't been a very popular topic of Hotaru's. When they were pups, she would always talk about him to members of the pack. Now no one knew he even existed. "I'm her twin brother, Adrian Kido." He said, with a smile.

"And who are you?" Adrian asked. It could be that this girl was just a friend of Hotaru but Adrian couldn't be sure. He looked the girl over again. She was short, at least compared to him, and she held herself like she was uncomfortable in his house. He wish he could do something to put her at ease but he wasn't sure what he could do. So he just sat there and smiled at her, waiting for an answer.

Word Count → 000

OOC Text Here.

<style>
.akido-rz {background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/ZieEd.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:top center; background-color:#c49e54; width:500px; margin:0px auto; padding:410px 0px 5px 0px; color:#5e4c28; text-align:justify; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #5e4c28;}
.akido-rz b {color:#435542; text-shadow:#5e4c28 1px 1px 2px;}
.akido-rz p { text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.akido-rz p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; border-top:1px dotted #435542; margin:15px 15px 0px;}
.akido-rz .wordcount {letter-spacing:0px;font-weight:bold; font-size:11px; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; float:right; margin:20px;}</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread