So I'll strum my guitar
It was the strangest sensation, seeing the familiar brown eyes actually look at her. Taru never did manage to meet her eyes the way that this wolf was. They had strange depths to them, a different feel to them than anything Dalgina had seen in Taru's. They told her how different the two wolves were, and she knew she'd never mistake him again. There was no way that Taru could ever look the way he was now, holding the guitar with complete ease in the stone home. His use of Taru's full name did let her know that he knew her, and wasn't just saying the name. It wasn't like many called Taru what she did, a child's nickname that she hadn't given up.

Suspicious Dalgina stepped back, Tehu's wings fluttering as he adjusted his stance and peered in. Twin brother? Taru had never talked about her family before. Taru had never really told her about her past. Dalgina had never thought to ask either, rather selfishly of her. She'd only wanted to know the Taru that was her in that moment. So she had lost so much of Taru. She'd have to solve that now, and ask Taru about her past. I'm Dalgina, Taru's friend. She taught me how to speak with Tehu. Straightening up at the sound of his name Tehu chirped brightly. Bright girl.

Messages In This Thread