So I'll strum my guitar
[html]

Adrian's friendly personality showed itself as he smiled at Dalgina, "Hello Dalgina, it is nice to meet you." He said, glancing down at his guitar and strumming the little E string. It felt good to feel the rouch texture of the cord under his touch, and it reassured him of...he wasn't sure what. That even though Hotaru had cast him aside, that all the rest of his family was dead, he still had a place making music. He cringed internally when Dalgina called his sister Taru. Adrian missed the days when he had called her that. Those days were long gone now, because Hotaru no longer thought of him as a brother or even a friend. And only those close to Hotaru called her that.

Adrian wasn't sure what to say to the girl standing in his door way, but he wanted to be friendly so he smiled and gestured to one of the chairs, "You can come in and sit if you like. I don't want to be a rude host and keep you standing." And then, just because Adrian was curious, he added, "Hotaru can speak low speech?" Adrian asked, looking at Tehu and then at Dalgina with a curious look. He hadn't realized that Hotaru could do that. Though he supposed a lot had changed over the years.

Word Count → 000

Sorry it took me so long to reply.

<style>
.akido-rz {background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/ZieEd.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:top center; background-color:#c49e54; width:500px; margin:0px auto; padding:410px 0px 5px 0px; color:#5e4c28; text-align:justify; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #5e4c28;}
.akido-rz b {color:#435542; text-shadow:#5e4c28 1px 1px 2px;}
.akido-rz p { text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.akido-rz p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; border-top:1px dotted #435542; margin:15px 15px 0px;}
.akido-rz .wordcount {letter-spacing:0px;font-weight:bold; font-size:11px; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; float:right; margin:20px;}</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread