we might as well be strangers
[html]
((379)) Rhyming is always fun, especially when it's unintentional. xD

Her speech was interesting to the cockney canine. ...mon cher...? He assumed it was French, though when it came to other languages, he was admittedly ignorant. Even unaccented English sounded a bit foreign to the Brit, but it wasn't that he was unimpressed by other countries and cultures, he, during his time in London as a gangster, simply cared for himself first, and learning about other ethnic groups and the like weren't seen as something that would directly benefit him. He regretted that now.

The gust nearly blew him off balance, the winds growing stronger as the sky turned dark. He worried about the existence of the fire being let out by the harshness of the weather, but soon after, Harvey figured he may as well enjoy the warmth while it still was there for the taking.

As the stranger adjusting the surroundings to allow him better seating, the red merle canine muttered out a soft thanks, and placed himself in the more than inviting location near the fire.

Well, it doesn't 'urt t' apologize. I like t' fink of meself as a gentleman, so I should try me 'ardest a' persuin' tha', I should. He nodded, explaining his reason for possibly overexaggerating his bruteness, or lack thereof. Oh, please, Miss Aoves... As much as I appreciate ya bein' polite in all in callin' me by me las' name, I prefer t' go by Harvey... Or Harv. Eivah works fine. Don't mean t' be picky... The blotched luperci shrugged some, before keeping himself pulled close, trying in another attempt to stay warm. 'Sides... I'd like t' fink of this as less formal... More friendly, y'know.

Oh, I couldn't be a bovah... I don't wish t' intrude, it was rude enough of me t' wandah up 'ere like a los' pup lookin' for 'is mum, like tha'! Harvey laughed some, though he was honestly ashamed of his actions. He was a male, and was supposed to provide for woman, no matter their relation. It was the gentlemanly thing to do, not allow the circumstance to be inverted! He waved it off, simply to not bring forth any expression of self-pity or attention fishing. No worries, love, what lasts will be plenty. It's much be'er than nofin' at all, it is.

<style type="text/css">
.razeharv-ooc {width:440px; font-size:10px; font-family:verdana; font-style:italic; text-align:right;}
.razeharv b {color:#f0e5e0; font-family:georgia, serif; text-shadow:#48392a 1px 1px 2px;}
.razeharv b:before {content:open-quote;}
.razeharv b:after {content:close-quote;}
.razeharv p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.razeharv {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#ab8763; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/JO1W9.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:#48392a 1px solid; padding:410px 0px 3px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#48392a; line-height:18px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread