we might as well be strangers
[html]
((517)) These two conversing fascinate me greatly. ouo

The phrase admittedly caught the merle luperci off guard, but he smiled nonetheless. Stars? It wasn't anything he really thought about, astronomy. Sure, he'd noticed the illuminating spheres of gas, but the only thing he could really say for them was of their beauty. Constellations, mapping, the science behind it all... He was ignorant, and really didn't care. To him, the lack of knowledge made them all the more lovely. The mystery added to their appeal, and allowed his imagination to shape his perception of them how he wished. Something about sharing the same stars he found oddly... Romantic. Chuckling softly to himself, he shook the thought away, finding it silly.

Perhaps. France, you say? 'Aven't been there meself, but I 'ave 'eard some lovely fin' 'bout it, I 'ave. Harvey muttered, staring to the skies, the gloomy smoke from the fire mixing with the eerie purple clouds overhead. The coast seems like a place t' fancy still, ain't it? Must of been quite the view, I imagine... Even the hubbub ports of me 'omeland could be seen as appealin' t' some... In the right light...

The Brit stopped his ramblings, feeling foolish to talk of a country he'd never been to like he knew even the slightest about it. Harvey had the habit of being unable to keep his mouth shut at times that would be most appropriate to do so.

The pause afterward was, for once, awkward to the cockney dog. Harvey Butler usually never minded silence between individuals, because so much could still be said without words, and, at times, periods without speech was both necessary and appreciated. This time, however, the aussie shepherd felt slightly uncomfortable (though not terribly so), for whatever reason.

He perked up at the sound of the female's voice again, turning his attention to Aoves. Oh? Sounds much like me London, it does... Grey and gloomy, was it? But full of plen'y 'nough kind blokes t' make up for the bloody awful scenery. He sighed, ...I rathah fancied it, t' tell you the truth. The rain... The wind, the lack of somefin' so bright and colourful... But, guess you could say tha' I find a beau'y in everyfin'... Jus' how me mind seems t' work, it is.

The red blotched canine smiled, though in his mind raced the memories of what he took for granted. The kind people, who he saw then as useless scum. The beauty of the land that at the time, was nothing but a pit of anything but appeal. His London, something he treasured now, was something he couldn't much care less for as a gangster, for his thoughts were so embarrassingly egocentric.

It wasn't the time to dwell on mistakes. Harvey sat now in the warmth of a fire with a lovely, interesting young lady, and he wasn't going to be so rude as to take the time for himself. Not again...

But, some fin's are lovliah den ovahs... A grin grew upon his multi-toned face. Ju's 'ave t' make sure ya don't ovah look 'em, or 'fore ya know it... It's all gone.

<style type="text/css">
.razeharv-ooc {width:440px; font-size:10px; font-family:verdana; font-style:italic; text-align:right;}
.razeharv b {color:#f0e5e0; font-family:georgia, serif; text-shadow:#48392a 1px 1px 2px;}
.razeharv b:before {content:open-quote;}
.razeharv b:after {content:close-quote;}
.razeharv p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.razeharv {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#ab8763; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/JO1W9.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:#48392a 1px solid; padding:410px 0px 3px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#48392a; line-height:18px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread