we might as well be strangers
[html]

((494)) Me toooo! xD I should doodle a scene... And yesplz. :I

Harvey

Noticing her movement, so that she could more properly see him as they talked, he assumed, Harvey shifted as well, leaning back as his scarred arms kept him steady. The aussie dog looked to her with one brown and one blue eye, smiling softly.

After giving a bit of a nod himself, he agreed wordlessly with her statement. It was an idea that could be fancied, to have everybody get along, but it was something very unlikely to happen. Even Harvey himself had a violent, hatred filled past, and despite his trying to control his anger, a conflict had even occurred in this new land! There was always something to fight over, somebody to fight with, someplace to fight for... No, as glorious as the concept seemed, it was just not going to happen, and that was just accepted.

Why...? The British male let out a heavy sigh, as rude as it may or may not have been. He'd excuse himself for it later, as the question was something he asked himself often. I still wondah if I made the right decision, dovey... London was such a pre'y place, an' a real wonder, it is. Plus, it's me 'ome! Where I was raised... Where I learned t' 'unt for meself, where I met me chums an' got t' see me fam'ly. But, what's done is done... An' I really can't say I regret tha' all. He finished with a smile.

He'd come up with his reasons to stay, but upon arrival to Novia Scotia, he was set on never turning back. With his determination and more positive outlook, he'd managed to meet new friends, explore a new area, and even find himself a home. The shepherd was doing more for himself now than he could have ever done before, especially in his old group.

A gust of wind brought a chill to him, but that didn't distract him from listening to Aoves as she asked something more.

Her show was amusing to the male, especially as lonely and uncomfortable he'd been with nobody by him anymore and, of course, due to the lack of any special attention. It was taken lightly, but he wouldn't deny being honoured to see a more playful side of this lovely lady beside him.

I guess ya could say tha'... Harvey said with a shrug, London may 'ave been lovely, but me life wasn't anyfin' t' praise. I wouldn't dare go into it all, but a chance t' a fresh new start was... bloo'y exhilaratin'!

He wouldn't have been the type of guy to chase after a love interest, because during his London times, he was all about himself; he had flings with pretty things around town, but it was all for power. It was a contest with the other men, some way to show their 'arses' to each other. It wasn't until recently that Harvey even thought seriously about settling down, and he was pretty open about that.

<style>
.Harvey-London p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.Harvey-London b {color:#FFFFFF;}
.Harvey-London-b {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;}
.Harvey-London-charname {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#1C0A00 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:20px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.Harvey-London-separator {text-align:center; margin:2px 0px; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/qqGuh.jpg); height:193px; border-width:1px; border-size:1px; border-style: solid none; border-color:#F1AA58;}
.Harvey-London-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.Harvey-London {background-color:#9B520D; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #F1AA58; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
</style>
Coding by Sie
[/html]

Messages In This Thread