we might as well be strangers
[html]

((394)) --

Harvey

He smiled at the compliment, as subtle as it may have been. I could say the same for you, Mi-... The ex-gangster let out a short laugh, shaking his head at his mistake. Sorry... Aoves. Could say the same for ya bein' good. He nodded, voice trailing off some as he thought over what she'd said.

He had a place somewhat inland? It was still very close to the water, but the home was one that seemed pressed into others for support, and so far, it had withstood many beatings. He figured the shelter he had in the Hydrostone District a pleasant and appropriate place to stay throughout the storm. If that proved otherwise, though, he was pretty much on his own.

But, he wasn't one to worry to much. He'd rather just let things play out, as awful as the outcome may be. Through many past experiences, he found his contributions lead to, often times, less desirable outcomes. Then again, that was when he was undesirable himself...

His own fur was lengthy, thanks to his breed, but even Australian Shepherds weren't accustomed to fairing through the harsh weather that was bound to ensue. It was longer than most other breeds, but not as thick or coarse as a wolf or coyote's pelt. He'd have to find shelter for sure, along with material to keep him warm until the ominous storm finished its way through.

Tha' it is, ducky... Harvey started, But I do 'ave meself a nice lil' place in 'Alifax, I does. Plen'y of rooms an' such, blankets t' keep warm an' a tub t' wash in. 'Ave t' carry th e wa'er t' it, obviously, but it can store what ya've got for a while. He'd started rambling. Realizing this, he stopped himself, allowed his brain to reroute, before returning to his initial thought.

The cockney canine gave a bit of a shrug. An'.. Y'know, if ya don't 'ave somefin' for yourself... I could always lead ya tha' way. The beds are kept up wif', it's nofin' too fancy, but it's quaint. Warm. 'ome, he thought. That's what it was to him now, and the being reminded of that brought another smile forth.

So... Yeh. Jus' let me know, alright, love? Harvey laughed softly, looking back to Aoves. It'd be me pleasah t' 'elp you out. Or, in the least, try.

<style>
.Harvey-London p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.Harvey-London b {color:#FFFFFF;}
.Harvey-London-b {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;}
.Harvey-London-charname {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#1C0A00 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:20px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.Harvey-London-separator {text-align:center; margin:2px 0px; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/qqGuh.jpg); height:193px; border-width:1px; border-size:1px; border-style: solid none; border-color:#F1AA58;}
.Harvey-London-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.Harvey-London {background-color:#9B520D; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #F1AA58; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
</style>
Coding by Sie
[/html]

Messages In This Thread