we might as well be strangers
[html]
((482)) Harv does that often~

It's the name of the ci'y, love. An' it's quite the sight for somebo'y who's nevah seen it, it is. He nodded. He'd remembered his conversation with Unasti, and trying to descrive the city and it's likeliness to his homeland. It was humourous, but mostly in the sense that it was just too difficult to explain to somebody who wasn't used to it already.

The pause was unnerving to the red merle male at first, but after realizing what he'd just offered her, he could understand why she'd need time to think things over. He was somewhat impulsive, when granted the chance. When Rio had asked if he'd stay, he was automatically ready to enter into the building, and though he may have seemed reluctant, feeling slightly suspicious as to why a stranger would allow another into their own living space, all Harvey could think of was the warm beds and cool baths. Plus, the ability to stay somewhere much nicer looking than a tattered shack somewhere without blankets or food was appreciated.

He didn't mind her judging the consequences. It would be different for her than it was for him or Itzal. A female wondering about with a strange male seemed careless, risky even... No doubt her reputation may be at harm if she were to make consistant moves such as the one that was implied... But, it was just living in the same home. There didn't have to be any sort of relationship present at all, but Harv was well aware that others could assume what was going on, and be very wrong at doing so; rumors weren't often kind ones, but usually wrong.

Then... Women were often lured by welcoming men just to be later taken advantage of and used for the brute's own personal desires... At least, that's how it was in London. That was common amongst gang members, and Harvey's stomach twisted at the memories.

He shook his head, staring into the fire and humming softly to himself as she thought.

Her voice was a relief.

Well, love... Harvey cleared his throat, bi-coloured eyes focused on her now, instead of the flame. I understand your dilemma. I personally wouldn't fink any different of ya, but... Tha's pro'ly 'cause I was given the same invitation from the original owner, an' took it wif'out much thought a' all. The scarred man gave a soft shrug.

I mean, if ya don't feel comfortable wif' it, Miss, I ain't gonna force ya. I'm no brute. Anymore... The cockney male stretched some, before focusing on Aoves last comment. Oh, no no... Aoves, ya would 'ardly be a bovah a' all! No.. An', 'ell, if ya don't want anybo'y t' know, they don't 'ave t'! No business t' 'dem, it ain't, an' tha' way, nobo'y will fink nofin' different of ya... Right? Harv said with genuine smile. He just wished to be kind.

<style type="text/css">
.razeharv-ooc {width:440px; font-size:10px; font-family:verdana; font-style:italic; text-align:right;}
.razeharv b {color:#f0e5e0; font-family:georgia, serif; text-shadow:#48392a 1px 1px 2px;}
.razeharv b:before {content:open-quote;}
.razeharv b:after {content:close-quote;}
.razeharv p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.razeharv {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#ab8763; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/JO1W9.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:#48392a 1px solid; padding:410px 0px 3px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#48392a; line-height:18px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread