we might as well be strangers
[html]
((460)) Oh, no worries! I don't mind a little pp for my characters. As long as it's reasonable, of course. ouo

He turned his head quickly to face her as she spoke, making reference to the storm brewing above. It wasn't that Harvey had forgotten about the weather (the chilling wind wouldn't allow it), but he had his mind focused on the fire, and his company.

He shifting from optime to lupus was something the Brit had still not gotten used to. Sure, he could shift as well, but to see another performed the action was somewhat... Strange? He wondered was it was like for others that may have observed him during his transformation, hearing the almost sickening sounds of bones contorting and watching as parts awkwardly formed themselves into something different. Allowing her privacy as she did so was what he deemed appropriate, so he did just that, looking back to the fire.

Giving a soft nod, he agreed. Yeh, pro'ly for the best ya get what ya need quickly, 'fore 'dis fin' starts. Bloo'y 'ell, looks like a nuisance... Gonna be rough couple of nights, it is. He'd be glad to get back to the Hydrostone District in that regard. Shelter, fresh water, warm blankets and, now, somebody to keep him from getting too awfully lonely on a ferocious night like it was.

His eyes widened some as rested her head against him, but soon settled down, accepting the gesture. As a social male, he also didn't mind closeness physically. No matter the relationship, he felt touch was necessary for development; he was one to hug friends and loved ones, and even give a comforting pat on the shoulder to somebody in need of it. Tough was nothing automatically reserved for lovers or even a person of interest, so Harv thought nothing more of the action than the simple showing of thanks that it was. Allowing the closeness also created a sort of trust bond, the red merle male thought, between the two, which would only be beneficial if they should be living together soon enough.

In return, he rested a hand on her back, not petting, but simply keeping it there for a short moment, feeling his response should be just as subtle and respecting of her comfort level.

He pulled his limb back and sighed softly before answering, Of course I can! But... If ya would feel more comfortable travelin' togevah, we could meet someplace 'fore takin' off? If not... The luperci shrugged, I'll be sure t' mark ya a trail. Per'aps an arrow in the dirt. He thought about that for a moment. If he were to mark the ground, and the rain began to pour before she reached the hint, the possibility of the mud washing it away was too probable.

Or, maybe I'll jus' mark the trees. Harv said with smile, I'll find somefin'...

<style type="text/css">
.razeharv-ooc {width:440px; font-size:10px; font-family:verdana; font-style:italic; text-align:right;}
.razeharv b {color:#f0e5e0; font-family:georgia, serif; text-shadow:#48392a 1px 1px 2px;}
.razeharv b:before {content:open-quote;}
.razeharv b:after {content:close-quote;}
.razeharv p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.razeharv {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#ab8763; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/JO1W9.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:#48392a 1px solid; padding:410px 0px 3px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#48392a; line-height:18px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread