we might as well be strangers
[html]

((265)) Bah, crappy short post, sorry. ono

Harvey

He understood her statement well enough, and wasn't offended by it at all. He understood wanting to travel alone, and he had forgotten over her being part wolf, as he himself was pure domestic (which often gave him problems in the setting, but he managed, nonetheless).

Harvey gave a nod, smiling still. Tha's right, love... Well, guess I'll see ya then.

The cockney canine watched as she started off, not wishing to distract her with goodbyes, as the sky above looked treacherous enough. They'd meet up sometime soon and be able to safely chatter until their hearts were content. Until then, he knew how important it was for her to get her things quickly and get heading to Halifax.

He'd gotten up himself, stretching some before having his arms hugged around his broad chest, the wind chilling him to the bone as it whipped by. Blue and brown eyes glanced Aoves' way as she spoke once more.

Yeh, of course! Harvey smiled, despite the environmental challenges they were currently facing, I'll 'ave somefin' t' lead ya to me, an' 'elp ya through the ci'y when we get t' tha' point. I wouldn't let ya get lost, love. The red merle Australian Shepherd said with a typical sort of smirk, though he meant it as honestly and innocently as possible. Best of luck t' ya, an' see ya soon.

Dismissing her, in a way, he'd hoped, that she didn't feel obligated to stay, and was aware of his acceptance of her leaving, Harvey Butler gave a last nod, and turned away to deal with the fire.

<style>
.Harvey-London p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.Harvey-London b {color:#FFFFFF;}
.Harvey-London-b {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;}
.Harvey-London-charname {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#1C0A00 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:20px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.Harvey-London-separator {text-align:center; margin:2px 0px; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/qqGuh.jpg); height:193px; border-width:1px; border-size:1px; border-style: solid none; border-color:#F1AA58;}
.Harvey-London-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.Harvey-London {background-color:#9B520D; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #F1AA58; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
</style>
Coding by Sie
[/html]

Messages In This Thread