[P] A Month's Time... Or Not
Backdated to the 19, if that's alright with you. Also, sorry I took so long on this ;~;

[html]
http://i.imgur.com/I8oHm.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;">
http://i40.tinypic.com/jrqkvp.png); background-repeat:repeat; padding:15px">

The pale purple skies had just started to lighten into a brighter pink as the morning sun slowly shined its rays through the forest. The woods were beginning to wake up from their slumber, though there were those among the trees that were rather turning in for some rest, as the night's activities certainly tired them out. There were a few clouds dappled here and there in the skies, and the grass wet from the morning dew was still chirping with life from the resident crickets and other insects. The birds had just begin to sing, though their songs didn't last for long—they could sense bad weather was afoot, and thus were preparing for whatever it had in store.

Vladislava didn't know anything of the upcoming hurricane, though. Seated upon her trustful stallion in the early morning she traveled on northward, still slightly rubbing the sleep from her eyes. It wasn't that she hadn't slept well, but rather she had woken up much earlier than usual. She told herself she would go and check out that city she had visited not too long ago, though—Halifax, was it—and the Russian intended to go through with that plan. She wasn't particularly close to the urban area, so she would have to take at least an hour or two to arrive there, and she wanted as much time as she could get.

Dmitrii wickered, and then a strange, oddly-pitched noise came from him. Vlad blinked, recognizing his words from when she had first learned low speech, and nodded, pulling at the reigns to stop the Clydesdale near a patch of grass. She slid off of his saddle and let him graze—that was what his words meant, after all: "grass, food"—and took a piece of meat she had saved from a hunt the night before from the pack attached to the saddle. Without much thought Vladislava slowly ate the food, chewed, and swallowed. She allowed her horse a few more moments to eat before they were off again, bound by curiosity to explore the distant metropolitan.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread