[P] A Month's Time... Or Not
Backdated to the 19, if that's alright with you. Also, sorry I took so long on this ;~;

[html]
http://i.imgur.com/I8oHm.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;">
http://i40.tinypic.com/jrqkvp.png); background-repeat:repeat; padding:15px">

The pale purple skies had just started to lighten into a brighter pink as the morning sun slowly shined its rays through the forest. The woods were beginning to wake up from their slumber, though there were those among the trees that were rather turning in for some rest, as the night's activities certainly tired them out. There were a few clouds dappled here and there in the skies, and the grass wet from the morning dew was still chirping with life from the resident crickets and other insects. The birds had just begin to sing, though their songs didn't last for long—they could sense bad weather was afoot, and thus were preparing for whatever it had in store.

Vladislava didn't know anything of the upcoming hurricane, though. Seated upon her trustful stallion in the early morning she traveled on northward, still slightly rubbing the sleep from her eyes. It wasn't that she hadn't slept well, but rather she had woken up much earlier than usual. She told herself she would go and check out that city she had visited not too long ago, though—Halifax, was it—and the Russian intended to go through with that plan. She wasn't particularly close to the urban area, so she would have to take at least an hour or two to arrive there, and she wanted as much time as she could get.

Dmitrii wickered, and then a strange, oddly-pitched noise came from him. Vlad blinked, recognizing his words from when she had first learned low speech, and nodded, pulling at the reigns to stop the Clydesdale near a patch of grass. She slid off of his saddle and let him graze—that was what his words meant, after all: "grass, food"—and took a piece of meat she had saved from a hunt the night before from the pack attached to the saddle. Without much thought Vladislava slowly ate the food, chewed, and swallowed. She allowed her horse a few more moments to eat before they were off again, bound by curiosity to explore the distant metropolitan.

[/html]
She was late. Amy had decided to go out hunting the one she'd traded with, angry that her end of the bargain hadn't been upheld. Vladislava was going to pay for that. Perhaps a couple large scars across her body. She had probably thought she was being clever, trying to back out and avoid paying Amy for what she had given her. The merchant wasn't about to let that happen. Lucias was tucked safe in the wagon, napping, as the furious female carefully tracked down the russian wolf.

Spotting her up ahead Amy barked, a deep noise that demanded attention. Amy wasn't close enough to speak yet, but her voice echoed ahead, reaching the canine long before Amy would. The throwing knives were touched casually, ready to use them if she attempted to run. Entering into a close enough range to start speaking Amy's words came out, each one razor sharp. Vladislava I traded with you in exchange for you bringing me the metal polish and news of the slave in a month's time. It has been longer than that!
[html]

Just as she was amount to remount her steed, a loud, angry yap made her freeze. Her ears perked up at the sound, for she recgonized that voice very clearly—Amy had been etched into her mind for quite some time now. Tentatively the Russian woman looked over her shoulder to see none other than the infamous merchant, her blonde face as furious as ever. But Vlad was confused. It hadn't been a full month since she exchanged her word for Dmitrii, had it? It couldn't have been! She had been counting the days so she wouldn't ever forget. And, truth be told, she actually was planning on going up to see Amy earlier than a month just to be on the safe side. There was no way it had been a month. Vladislava would've known if it was.

Taking a shaky breath to calm herself—Aro had told her nasty things of this woman, and she in turn made her own judgements of what he said; needless to say, they were not good ones—she turned from her Clydesdale to face the other female, and flinched at the loudness of Amy's voice. Her hand slowly reached into the pack to grab the metal polish she had collected earlier in the month, and she folded her ears apologetically. She knew it hadn't been a month, but she was not about to anger Amy further, either—this woman could probably stab the heiress ten thousand times without even looking, she was sure. "I... I am sorry," she answered, her tail hanging between her legs, "I did not mean to put it off so long, I swear. But... It has not been a month yet, has it...?" She then quickly held out the vial of polish, fearful her last words might have sealed her fate. "Th-This is the polish I received. Marino also proved his slave Raoth was in good hands—he brought him to me for proof," she said, her words rushed and slightly harder to understand. Her thick accent coated most of her words much more than it had in the past, probably due to her nervousness, and Vladislava gave Dmitrii a scared glance as she looked to Amy again, hoping she wouldn't use those knives she had casually brushed her hands over.

[/html]
The time was irrelevant. As far as Amy was concerned, it was too dangerous to stay where they were, and it had been a month's time since she had given her directions. I traded with you at the end of last month, and it is nearing the end of this one. I would say that's a full month. Her sharp eyes stared, holding herself still and breathing in the rage that threatened to attack the poor wolf before her. The presented vial did calm her down some, accepting it and checking it over. Yes, that was the correct stuff.

Pleased Amy accepted it back and pocketed it. Well, at least you kept your end of the bargain. I was beginning to think that I might have traded with a thief. Looking over the horse Amy stepped back, now soothed by the wolf's words. He seems to have taken a liking to you. With her rage dissipated Amy moved on as if she had never been ready to kill the wolf, letting that fall to the past. It wouldn't be good for business if she went into a rage and killed her customers after all.
Ahahaha asdfghjkl. I'm such a failure. V~V Basically just removed the last two paragraphs; I hope I fixed it. Sorry for misunderstanding you! <3

[html]

The merchant responded to her question regarding the time in which she had to repay her with bluntness, and by the way she held herself upright and still, the only sound from her being her breathing, Vlad felt herself stiffen. Was she planning on attack her suddenly when she didn't expect it? This thought soon was deemed unprobable, though, for when she gave the polish to Amy, she seemed to calm down a bit. She looked over the vial before pocketing it, saying she was at the most relieved she hadn't traded with a thief. By no means Vladislava considered herself a thief, but perhaps the way she presented herself gave off that impression. She did not know, nor did she care. At the moment, all she worried about was whether or not she was going to live to see the evening, or otherwise still be in good health as she was now.

The Russian saw the other woman glance over at her horse, and nodded rigidly. "He is a good horse, да," she replied softly, still a bit fearful for her life. Though Amy seemed much more relaxed than she had been before, Vladislava was still going to be careful when around her. She was on her toes, she knew, for she was still nervous that she might leave for the Halifax with some sort of injury to bear.

[/html]
Amy nodded her head, pleased that Vladislava was still satisfied with the trade. She didn't expect less, but Amy still would check on such things. She needed to make sure that her reputation as a trader remained in tact. She couldn't sell goods that were below value. Well, she could and she did, but that was her overcharging, and she always gave the customers exactly what they asked for. They got what they saw, no second hand cheap stuff handed over when the actual trade went down.

Curious at the rigid movement Amy smiled openly. Relax, you're paid up. There's no need for you to be afraid. I wouldn't be a very good merchant if I harmed my customers. She had nothing to fear from the dog. At least for now. It really depended on how long Amy's good mood would last. It looked like it would be sticking around for a while, but otherwise it was alright.