Hideaway
[html]
http://i.imgur.com/3VFIu.png);">
OOC: Long time since i used this table. I was gonna steal this thread like so long ago, i just never got around to the actual post until you bugged me about it Tongue WC:538
Rise up and celebrate your life

He knew that something was on the air. Mars wasn't stupid. He knew something was brewing out on the ocean, and the air was turning colder and rougher by the hour. He hadn't experienced a Hurricane before, but it would seem that he would know within the next few days what was up with the storm. He put his leather jacket over his broad shoulders and he left his wife and child in Lunenburg. Krystalle saw the man leave the house, and she chased after him. Marsy? Where are ya' goin'? Ya know it's gonna storm right? spoke the woman as she caught the male as he was just about to get on his horse to ride him off. Vox shifted his weight and Mars looked down at Krystalle. I know, I just need to make sure that the costume shop stuff isn't gonna be hurt in the storm. It looks pretty nasty, and i would hate for hard work to be ruined. spoke the male as he grabbed the reigns on his steed and he pulled Vox to face north, where the costume shop was. I'll be back, don't worry he spoke to the woman and she nodded her head and watched as he took off towards the costume shop.

He didn't stop there though, because that's not where he was really going. He was going to go to the Hotel to ask his King of something. Mostly of if the male had seen such a storm before, and what they should do to prepare for it. About halfway there though, he heard distressed cries from puppies as he rode along an area, and he almost missed the sight of the desperate mother that carried them. He pulled Vox to a halt before he trampled over the mother and pups and they skidded to a halt. It'd been some time since he'd seen Terra, and he almost wasn't surprised to see her with two little broods. He knew they were not his though, because he had openly denied the woman. Hopefully Bartholomew didn't go back and take Terra up on her offer like he probably would have done if Bartholomew knew that Terra had been in heat. Terra, what's wrong? Why are you letting them cry like that? asked the male as he looked over the pups to be sure that neither of them looked anything like him. They were red and brown predominately, so he did not worry.

Are you okay? Do you need help or something, Terra? asked the Russo male, wondering why she looked so distressed, and what she was doing, letting her puppies bawl as if they had been in trouble. Why he was concerned about her was something that he couldn't really answer himself, because he didn't know why. Maybe it was just that he cared for his pack, and Terra was one of his packmates, so he was obligated to care. Or maybe it was because Mars knew that Terra liked him, because she seemed to understand him, even just a little bit, and Mars valued that. Whatever the reason, Mars didn't care to know.

Mars Speaks Bartholomew Speaks Krystalle speaks

[/html]

Messages In This Thread