Hideaway
[html]
http://i.imgur.com/3VFIu.png);">
OOC: Whoa sorry for the wait on this. WC:414
Rise up and celebrate your life

Mars' ears fell back on his head as Terra gave that strange look to his steed. Vox backed up a few steps because he was wary of the woman (since the last time they met she looked like she wanted to eat him) and she was giving him that same look again. Vox didn't like this coyote woman, and he snorted loudly to signal that. Mars pulled Vox's reigns to the left, which made the horse turn to the left, and it gave Terra a better view if himself and his steed. Mars turned his head to her and her bundle of pups. She picked them up and placed them back down a few paces later and then she finally spoke to him. She told him that they would not stop crying, and that she needed to find somewhere safe because of the storm. Did she not live in the hotel? Wouldn't she be safe there? Apparently she didn't think so, but it was his duty as a gentleman, as well as a Courtier to help the mother to where she was going.

It didn't quite seem like she knew where she was going, because she picked her pups up again and then took a few steps and then stopped again, and this time she looked around, as if she was confused. Mars tilted his head at her, and cocked a brow before he got Vox to take a few steps towards her again. Well...where were you planning on going? I doubt any of the houses in Lunenburg would suit you and your purpose, but there are some old cabins around that might work for you.. the male spoke, remembering that there was a few old cabins in the forest, seeing as the woman didn't seem to want to go to the Hotel, and Lunenburg just was not a good idea. Mars himself would more than likely be staying elsewhere during the storm, and the male lived in Lunenburg normally, so that was saying something about the safety of the place.

I'll help you, Terra. There's no need to be so riled up. We'll find a safe place for you and them. I promise. the male spoke, just wanting her pups to calm down and stop crying, and for her to calm down so that they could think things out, and maybe if she was less hysterical, then the pups would be less hysterical.

Mars Speaks Bartholomew Speaks Krystalle speaks

[/html]

Messages In This Thread