coming out of her shell
[html]
Out of Character

would you like to start wrapping the thread up soon or continue on for a bit?

In Character

"That was beautiful!" she exclaimed, far louder than she normally would have spoken. The merle blue canine lifted her hands and applauded rather enthusiastically, a grin spread wide across her elegantly shaped muzzle, darkly colored damp nose twitching slightly. "Bravo, bravo!" she continued, still smiling joyously as she spoke. "You play instruments much better than I, my brother Helios carved me a flute when we were young but I can't play it that well.." she stated, narrow shoulders rolling in a shrug as she lowered her slender hands to her lamp, a broad smile returning to her acute face as she heard a new "nickname" Adrian had came up with. Must be one of the biggest flirts in his pack, she noted, chuckling lightly.

<style>
.mf-sdb0109 p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.mf-sdb0109 b {color:#7f8a64;}

.mf-sdb0109-header {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#4f4f4e; text-shadow:#5f5447 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:15px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.mf-sdb0109-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.mf-sdb0109 {background-color:#fefefe; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#8f877a; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:450px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/DsT6k.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:300px 0px 10px 0px; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread