fixing the old
[html]

The scent of sawdust and wood filled the air, making the woodcarver almost giddy. She hadn't carved anything since the death of her puppies and the woodworker inside of her called out in protest. She loved wood; loved its scent and texture. To run a knife against a fresh stock of pine was one of the best feelings in the world, yet she had denied that part of herself in the wake of her grief. Now, with sawdust lingering in the air, her desire to carve swelled to unprecedented amounts.

Red ears twitched as the sound of shuffling caught her attention. Hotaru listened carefully, memorizing where Temo was and where he was moving to. Did he simply move to the side or sit down? Judging by his labored breath, Hotaru decided that it was safe to assume the male had found a place to rest. Dalgina had mentioned that her father wasn't in the best of health.

Temo sounded surprised at her offer and Hotaru couldn't help but wonder if he was underestimating her like so many others. Smiling kindly Hotaru said, "May I ask what it is that you are working on? Perhaps I can offer some assistance. If it involves wood I could offer my expertise in the area and an extra set of hands."

Table by Skye

<style>
.hotarugift1 b {color:#7C8082;}
.hotarugift1 p {text-indent:30px; padding:0px 20px 0px 20px; margin: 0px 0px 10px 0px;}
.hotarugift1 {font-family:verdana; font-size:11px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.1pt; line-height:9pt; padding:10px 0px 170px 0px; border:1px solid #fff; outline:1px solid #000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/QCeyc.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-color:#E6ECF3; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread