fixing the old
[html]

The Overseer listened carefully as Temo spoke, nodding and making mental notes as to what needed to be done. The storm had caused a lot of damage, most invisible to Hotaru. She could feel that the muddy ground beneath her feet was damaged by the flooding and assumed that the rest of the area was in a similar state of disrepair. Logic dictated that there would be detritus, but Hotaru couldn't help but feel surprised that there was enough to make piles out of it. "Very well. I can help sort some of the piles as well as assist on the home repairs. Fawkes, go grab my satchel. The one with the tools." A flutter of wings, too loud for just one pair, and both birds were off. Hotaru just shook her head. She'd have to wait then until both birds returned to begin any woodworking.

Hotaru had scented Jace and heard her approach, but didn't turn to recognize the female until Temo greeted his mate. The relationship between the two wolves was shaky at best and with the added injury to Dalgina it was hard for Hotaru not to judge Jace. Jace had so many healthy puppies, yet she had injured two in a fit of insanity. How, how could she be graced with such luck and throw her own pups away? Hotaru took a deep breath, stemming her anger and grief before they could rise to the surface. Giving a quick nod, she said, "Hello Jace."

Remembering how she could get if she dwelled on the negative, Hotaru turned her attention towards work. "Temo, could you please direct me to the piles? I'll work on some sorting until Fawkes and Kelia return."

Table by Skye

<style>
.hotarugift1 b {color:#7C8082;}
.hotarugift1 p {text-indent:30px; padding:0px 20px 0px 20px; margin: 0px 0px 10px 0px;}
.hotarugift1 {font-family:verdana; font-size:11px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.1pt; line-height:9pt; padding:10px 0px 170px 0px; border:1px solid #fff; outline:1px solid #000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/QCeyc.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-color:#E6ECF3; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread