Appreciating The Finer Things In Life
[html]

ooc: Smile

As he came closer, his hawk-like eyes were able to tell what the drawing was from where he was; it was a horse. Not only that, it was also a very good one too! This woman was definitely one that he could bond easily with - not that it was difficult for him to bond with others. She appeared to be some sort of collie, her fur very fluffy and soft-looking. Edgar smiled as she approached him, wanting to appear calm and friendly. The dog carried the strong, sweet scent of his pack; it was about time for him to start making friends with more pack members! She had soothing blue eyes and sported a rather stylish hat and a shiny, golden necklace. His fellow pack-mate had a strong, feminine build; much like the other women luperci in the area. It embarrassed him a bit that some of them even weighed more than him. The dog's copper eyes brightened as her horse took interest in Huddie, making a rather welcoming gesture toward his steed. Huddie's chocolatey eyes focused on Dust, giving him a playful nip - she didn't appear to be intimidated by the strong male. Edgar tugged her reigns a bit, not wanting a fight to start between the two. He realized the lady before him had been talking. The dog quickly pulled out his notepad and wrote: I don't think we've met, my name is Edgar; I'm deaf so this is the only way I communicate. I'm new to Cercatori D'Arte, I just joined a few days ago. This is Huddie, I hope she isn't bothering your horse you've got here. Would you mind telling me a bit about yourself? I've wanted to get to know my pack-members ever since I joined. He wondered what history would go along with the strange hat on her head, she seemed to be a very unique luperci.

template by revo. <3

[/html]

Messages In This Thread