Appreciating The Finer Things In Life
OOC: I <3 Edgar!

IC: Kenna smiled, amused as Dust and the white mare introduced themselves to each other in a typical equine way. It seemed she wasn't the only one making friends these days. Dust had been getting friendly with some of the mares back at the stables too. It made the woman happy to know her companion was happy too. After a long pause only then did Kenna realize the male hadn't responded to her but had begun writing on a notepad. Curious, Kenna's ears lifted and she leaned forward as the stranger held out the paper. Blue eyes ran over the text scrawled on its surface and blinked at the information. His name was Edgar, his horse was Huddie and he was new to Cercatori. But what surprised her most was that he was deaf. 'Gosh, that must be hard...' She thought but still smiled and nodded, taking the pencil gently from Edgar's paw and writing her own response. Her writing wasn't nearly as neat as his, more sloppy since she was a bit out of practice, but in the end it was readable. Through writing though, Edgar would not be able to hear her southern accent.

Nice to meet you Edgar! I'm Kenna Foxleigh. Dust is my horse. He seems to really like Huddie. Don't worry, she's no bother at all. She's a very pretty mare! Here she drew what would be a smiling face. Oh and welcome to the pack! How are you liking Cercatori so far? Have you found a place to settle in yet? I'm fairly new myself, joined back in June. Still haven't gotten around to meeting every face in the pack. Is there anything specific you want to know about me? I'm open for sharing.

She then passed the notepad and pencil back to Edgar and stroked Dust's mane. The entire time she'd been writing, the stallion had been slowly inching forward to get closer to Huddie to investigate her. Despite her nipping, he seemed to like having her attention. Kenna chuckled softly and spoke to her horse. "You're silly, boy. Always gotta schmooze every gal you see." She shook her head, grinning.

Messages In This Thread