Appreciating The Finer Things In Life
[html]

ooc: I <3 him too, but you know who else I also love? Kenna! Seriously she's the cutest character everrr c:

Being deaf wasn't hard. Atleast for Edgar it wasn't. His eyesight was outstanding - better than perfect, even. Not having the sounds of the outside world left him to live peacefully in his own mind, but it almost felt like a prison to him sometimes; when there wasn't any paper to write or draw on. Looking over at her, her blue eyes were focused on the two horses. She appeared to be enjoying watching them socialize, so that meant they definitely weren't fighting or anything like that. His pack-mate then noticed him handing the paper to her, so she took it and read over it. There seemed to be a trace of sympathy in her eyes as she looked at the words - she must have had a sensitive heart like his. Edgar didn't mind sympathy, but it sure wasn't something he'd ask for. The first sentence she wrote affirmed his belief that she was one who knew a whole lot about horses; he could maybe ask about what was wrong with Huddie... She is, I actually found her out in the woods. She was all beaten and bruised, I don't know why anyone would want to harm such a beautiful, hardworking lady like her. It was true, he thought of Huddie as a lady. He also thought of Goose as a child. He gave titles you'd give to your family or friends to his own animals, they were all the family he had. Thanks, I really love it here. It's so beautiful and everyone is so unique! I have found a nice little house in Thornbury, it sure beats sleeping out in the woods. Anything, I guess. He paused for a moment, then writing, Well, I'll start off. I'm an artist, I also came from a big family. Left home when I was young. None of it was lies, but he made sure to leave out all the gruesome, depressing details.

template by revo. <3

[/html]

Messages In This Thread