Appreciating The Finer Things In Life
[html]

ooc: Really sorry this took so long!!!

The dog watched as a rather angered expression appeared on the young woman's face; he assumed it had something to do with what he had said about his mare's past. Edgar then carefully read her words, his guess had been correct. He looked toward her and gave her a nod - a look of concern mixing into his copper orbs. Yes, the thought of Huddie being abused like that really saddens me as well. I don't think I could understand how somebody could live their lives hating and hurting others, I grew up in a hostile environment myself but I still love. The spotted male paused for a moment, not wanting to discuss too much of his past again; he didn't like bringing it up all that much. That's definitely a good idea to me he wrote back - addressing the part she had written about confronting Skye about the issue. Their conversation began to lighten up a bit as Kenna smiled at his message about sleeping out in the woods. He took note of how her grip on the pen relaxed; her starting to calm down a bit. I see that with somebody with a thicker coat like yours' that wouldn't be much of an issue. For me it's a whole other story! Edgar shivered at the thought of sleeping out in the woods. Although he enjoyed the beauty, the temperature wasn't something he got too thrilled about. The boy then continued to read on about her history and just a few things she named that she found interesting. Edgar's lips curled up in content as he imagined the beautiful land that she grew up on and then he wrote back a reply. That must've been a great place to grow up in. I hear it's really beautiful over there. I suppose my life story is similar... Well, I obviously have a great love for art, I also enjoy cooking. I definitely love nature a lot too, it is the main source of my inspiration. The luperci then breathed in the fresh air after scribbling down the last part. He really did love nature.

template by revo. <3

[/html]

Messages In This Thread