second skin
[html]
http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c13/v ... anskje.jpg);background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;">
ans serif; font-size:12px;line-height:12px;text-align:justify;color:#585454; padding:12px;margin-bottom:220px;">

---

The noise did not go away, and the voice became clearer as the intruder infested the house and started to wander around to find him. Why could not people respect his privacy and leave him the fuck alone? Of course, seeing his position, he should have less privacy than others, but it was odd how pack members liked to avoid him because of his psyche. Eeeeverything was his fault. They did not realize that it was them that really had set out the attack on Inferni. He had just been nice and come with them, but the responsibility and blame was thrown at him alone. He was a very nice scapegoat.

A muzzle nosed open the door to the room and told him that he would not like this. Then shut up and let me be. His voice was unclear and heavy. He had not used it for a little while. He had just hid away and isolated himself. Spending days sleeping or simply staring dimly into the wall. He had lost weight, and perhaps a bit more of whatever sanity was left. Why do you think I would care? Foolish, but he did not know how much the gray hybrid knew. Who was he anyway, really?

[/html]

Messages In This Thread