second skin
DaVinci just stared at the sorry state before him, in his own mind he wondered how in the hell the male had come to help lead this pack, but there was little more beyond that circling through his mind on the sorry excuse before him. He'd seen more than one figure like the male before him, himself even was a bit like Haku, though mosty just a smoky haze. His silence was only interupted by the words Haku spoke, and when he finally did awknowledge that he'd heard DaVinci the steele boy gave him what he wanted, though knowing it probably wasn't news he wanted to hear. "She was raped and beaten while held captive.." He almost wanted to ask if that was what he'd wanted out of his little war with Inferni, but he knew that the male before him didn't even know who he was exactly. DaVinci was sortof the black sheep on the family tree.

He narrowed his eyes as he flicked an old broken picture frame against the corner as he spoke once more. "When Alexey and I found her in Inferni she asked me to tell you she was sorry.." He hadn't understood what for and he still didn't, he wasn't even for certain if the subleader of the pack deserved to hear the truth, but he was delivering it anyways. "Perhaps I should have just left you with your sulitude.." he sneered slightly at the male, wondering what in the hell his sibling had found in the chocolate hued male. He didn't seem like any of the others she'd ever taunted and teased. Normally the ones she set in tangles and traps weren't sniveling pouting spoiled brats, and it seemed that was all this one was in his eyes.

Messages In This Thread