second skin
[html]
http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c13/v ... anskje.jpg);background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;">
ans serif; font-size:12px;line-height:12px;text-align:justify;color:#585454; padding:12px;margin-bottom:220px;">

---

His ears received the news, and to be honest, Haku was not much surprised. Though it should make anger and hate rise within him, he would save that for another time when he was alone. Instead the chocolate Lilium stayed indifferent and simply stared at the man that seemed to believe he could come and go as he wished. An ear flickered as the gray scale male brought forth the message that she was sorry. For what? They were nothing, she was nothing to him, and he surely was nothing to her. He had gotten her back into freedom, and her response had been to run away without looking him into the eyes. It was all too apparent that she did not wish to see him, and he did not even know why. Was it him that in the end had lead the attack on Inferni grounds? No, as a matter of fact, it was not. Still, everything bad that happened was blamed at him. So he was sure she had a lot to blame him for, but why not ask him out and find out what was truth? Of course, Haku was a beautiful liar, but he had never lied to her, never done anything to corrupt her trust. If there had been any from the start..

The rest of the idiot words from the male made his ears flatten and cold, blue fire enter his orbs. He pulled his lips back and relieved sharp fangs. He was so sick of all of this. I would appreciate it if you just cut out the crap and told me what issues you have with me. Obviously it was a friend and/or relative of Firefly. The scents easily matched. Firefly chose as she did, and she should accept the consequences that came with those choices. He fought the urge to roll his eyes disgustingly at the coyote hybrid on the other side of the room. Actually yes, he should have left the Dahlia wolf alone together with his solitude. Would have been better than listening to idiotic rant from an overprotective brother or whatever the gray snot was.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread