second skin
[html]
http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c13/v ... anskje.jpg);background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;">
ans serif; font-size:12px;line-height:12px;text-align:justify;color:#585454; padding:12px;margin-bottom:220px;">

---

Oh all the drama, it never failed. The corners of the cream and chocolate hued male lifted a bit as the gray beast spat words back at him. Oo, he had been right, this fellow seemed to have huge issues with him already. Pathetic words? Why, Haku only stated facts? Maybe he was wrong, but still, pathetic? What a rude thing to say, really. Did the male forget that he was trespassing Dahlia grounds and even a leader's home? Kids nowadays, so rude and careless. The young man came closer to the bed and frenzied some more with words, and Haku seriously pondered if he should try to kick the other male in the face. Of course he wouldn't, it was silly childish thoughts that visited his brain because Haku did not have full control of the situation. However, such thoughts only proved that he was unaffected by the other male's words, and that was a very good thing for him. Actually he believed he would have the nerve to say that to a child, but the Soul wolf knew better than to give the other male a pure reason to go out on him with fangs and claws.

My words may seem pathetic to you, but you are not forced to listen. Haku answered dully, not letting the gray brute's anger get to him. It is very easy to blame everything on a single being, but there are many versions, and only one truth. You tell me indirectly that everything is my fault, but it is not. Go gather some real information before you burn down my house. And Firefly did not care! The gray youth seriously believed he would fall for that? She had shown him often enough that this was nothing but a game to her. And another thing, Firefly was not a child. Her body may belong to a young generation, but he had seen the corruption in her, her mind, her brilliance, and she was an adult. Cercelee could have served Haku straight to Inferni, but she did not. Dahlia members could have refused to join the fight, but he remembered how... violent some opinions had been back at the pack meeting. Oh no, Haku was not the only devil in this hell.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread