Something to do
[html]
(347) OOC: Whee fun!!!

Eclipse kept her pace trying to keep the doe in her sights as well as her cousin. She hoped he would know that it was up to him to stop the animal and she wouldn't last too long with the pace they were going. Finally she saw the man jump from the trees and land on the animal, knocking her down. This was Eclipse's cue to speed up and she did, running as fast as she could. Time was of the essance ad the man was wrestling with the thrashing elk. As soon as she was upon the elk her mouth clamped against the neck of the animal. As strange as it was, being in optime and hunting naturally, she could not think about it as she tasted the salt and iron of the Elks life blood in her mouth. It tasted wonderful as her adrenalin built and she let her mouth clamp down harder on the animal. The elk struggled less and less as her air supply was blocked and she died. Once she no longer moved she let out a slight growl and sat up.

“That was a pathetic shot....” She said disappointed in herself as she sat up looking at the elk. Her shot was suppose to hit and keep her down, but instead it was off, not something that she would normally do, perhaps she just got too cocky for her own good. She let out a huff. At least they got the elk and that she didn't suffer too much. She thanked the animal silently in her head for giving them her meat. She looked at her cousin smiling now, even though she made such an embarrassing shot the run was good. “So how about we get this where it needs to go and I can give you a better lesson than the one I gave myself to this poor animal.” She said. She had learned not to sulk that long, and was good at laughing at herself when she did something that would make others scoff at her.

<style type="text/css">
.eclipseclock b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffffe7; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #5c6730; }
.eclipseclock p {text-indent:20px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.eclipseclock {margin:0 auto; width:477px; background-color:#d9da9a; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/6AuC4.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #87885d; padding: 187px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#5c6730; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Kite/Aly
[/html]

Messages In This Thread