Caravan Plot Thread
[html]

ooc: I accidentally edited this post with what I was going to post, I've done this before with Ulqi >.<

Sitting upon Huddie's back, Edgar saw the dog luperci with the scent of another territory turn toward him. He figured she must have been a guard, there weren't that many burly luperci living in Cercatori D'Arte; the majority of them were artists, merchants, or musicians. The female's male steed took interest in Huddie - all the other horses he'd come across so far with her had done so too. The horse's tail calmly swished as he took a nip at the white mare. Edgar smiled, he had found out from his horse interacting with another equine that this was a playful action. The mare's head lifted up, not used to other horses having the courage to do this. Her eyes softened, taking curious sniffs of him with her neck extended out toward the horse. The male equine's rider said a few words to Edgar. The Brittany figured they were kind, reassuring words by the way she gave him a soft smile and a nod. The dog gave her a sweet smile, appreciating her welcome; even though he couldn't hear it. The artist was excited to see Skye and her two pups walk up to the group, it was kind of her to be there to wish them good luck. As his eyes met those of her little boy's, his grin grew. His last encounter with his pack-leader and her two children involved him handing the pups candy. This trip would be an interesting opportunity for the male.

template by revo. <3

[/html]

Messages In This Thread