Caravan Plot Thread
[html]

Word Count → 548 :: OOC

Keldava clanked along wearily as she made her way to the caravan. In truth the mix wasn’t particularly bothered about heading up on a trade trip at the moment with the trip to Freetown that her and Gina would be undertaking soon, especially since she wouldn’t be trading anything as all her supplies were destined for said trip. Still as a Sentinel (The only active Sentinel in fact with Jace being demoted to omega and busy with the new pups) it was Keldava’s duty to help out guarding things such as this, especially since the hurricane would have left many Luperci desperate and willing to attack the caravan and steal supplies.

Plus Casa di Cavalieri were supplying some guards and like hell was Keldava gonna let members of a foreign pack do her duties for her. Keldava had been late waking today – between the exhaustion from sheltering in Halifax during the hurricane and helping with the repair work she was exhausted – but she didn’t show it, simply arriving at a brisk walk, hands busy double checking her sword and belt-quiver were securely attached and a piece of salted meat slowly disappearing into her muzzle as she chewed hands free.

”Morning.” she called out to the assembled Luperci, handing out greeting nods and smiles to all – Skye’s were accompanied by a respectful flutter of her ears downwards for a second as always – while trying to hide the tinge of resentment that sprung up inside her as she saw Adelle. Guarding the caravan was far from a game or a competition but that didn’t stop the young wolf from feeling put out that she wasn’t considered enough protection – right as that statement probably was.

Her ears perked up as she noticed Skye was holding her pups. Keldava hadn’t seen the pups before and as she passed Skye she leant in slightly, not too close but enough for her to get a quick sniff of them on her way to the caravan. ”Got my stuff ready for Freetown, me an Gina should be heading out soon after this caravan returns. If you think of anything else you want me to try and get ahold of, jus’ come an find me when I get back.” Keldava said quietly to Skye as she passed her.

Keldava didn’t have her own horse and she wasn’t much of a rider at all. The only horse she might have trusted to carry her was Snowdrop and she wanted the communal horse as rested as possible since she was going to be using her for the Freetown expedition. Instead the black and yellow dog clambered carefully atop the caravan’s roof, sitting far back enough that she wasn’t in Adrian’s way but could still see everything easily. Perched in position Keldava carefully pulled her bow off her back and strung it, letting the weapon rest on her lap. Keldava’s hand still pained her when she shot and her accuracy was nothing like it once was but she could hopefully hit something in a pinch; more likely she would more useful as a deterrent than in a fight, the sight of her bow and vantage point making possible attackers think twice.

Personal preparations done Keldava had nothing to do but sit back and wait for everyone to set off.

<style type="text/css">
.kelstreamip b {font-weight:bold; color:#9d1803; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#000 1px 1px 2px;}
.kelstreamip p.ooc {font-size: 11px; text-align:left;}
.kelstreamip p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.kelstreamip .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#9d1803; text-shadow:#000 1px 1px 2px;}
.kelstreamip p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.kelstreamip {width:100%; margin:0 auto; max-width:730px; min-width:500px; background-color:#0c0c03; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/Yl4cV.png); background-position:top right; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding:400px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#8e8e48; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify; border-top-left-radius:150px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread