Brand New Life
[html]

ooc: No problem!

Edgar watched her drop the object in her mouth, the flame burning it down to a little stub. Averting his gaze back toward the foal, he saw the small creature make it's first steps toward him and the wolfess. Edgar smiled - the baby would have a personality just like Huddie's. He, the foal, would be rather bold and reckless as well as loyal, this was confirmed as his tail swished; looking up at the spotted woman. She looked to be trying to say something to him, so he'd have to write about his disability. The dog jammed one of his hands into one of the front pockets of his jeans and pulled out a ripped off piece of paper and a purple ink pen. He then quickly scribbled down, I'm Edgar and I was born without the ability to hear. I come from a pack called Cercatori D'Arte. I am out of my pack's lands because I am trading to get supplies for the members of my pack and myself. I brought you here because I thought that the baby might be in danger and I wanted your help, sorry if you were trying to get something else done. The little precious appears to have taken an interest in you, isn't he sweet? He looked around for a moment and spotted an adorable brown-colored kitten with bright eyes. Is that yours? he added to the note before he handed it to her.

[Image: 2rnwi9g.jpg]
<style>
.gal01.ooc {font-style:italic; }
.gal01 p {padding:1px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:1px;}
.gal01 b {color: #700000; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.gal01 {background-color: #EAE8D4; border:1px solid #700000; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color: #700000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:402px; text-align:justify;}
.gal01-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #700000; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread